Founded in 2013, Redbird was recently acquired by Airware, a startup based in San Francisco, to become the worldwide leader in drone solutions for the construction, mining, and quarrying sectors.
Redbird is one of the most advanced software solutions to collect, process, and visualize unmanned data for construction, mine, and quarry sites. Redbird brings to construction and extraction sites the means to optimize productivity via the automatic analysis of data acquired by drones and its collaborative solution. Redbird customers can access all of their sites at any time on our single, online interface to measure production, plan future operations, and share information with all registered users. The platform provides high precision 2D / 3D drawings, as well as powerful and specialized analytics.
Thanks to the technological and strategic partnership signed at the end of 2015 with Caterpillar, the world’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment, Airware deploys the Redbird solution worldwide.
You will work in the Product & Cloud development team and interact with the technical, business and production teams.
Your mission will include the following:
- Preparing the ground missions and preparing the logistics behind it.
- Intervention: Setting up of control and survey points, supervision and control of operations.
- Processing, interpretation and restitution of data: Development of topographical plans, digital models and calculation of models.
- Writing reports about the missions.
Postgraduate level/Engineering, you are looking for an experience in a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up.
Knowledge and qualities required:
- Mastery of programs CAO/DAO (AutoCAD, Covadis, Mensura).
- Knowledge of photogrammetry and other related software.
- Knowledge of SIG (ArcGIS, QGIS).
- Great interpersonal and writing skills.
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of office-related software.
- Having a private pilot license and an ultralight academic certificate are bonuses.
- Driver’s license required.
We are continuously striving for excellence at work.
But Redbird is not just about working hard. Our workspace is open, our team is upbeat, friendly, talented and ambitious. That’s the true recipe for productive work. It is the Redbird way, and this is our strength!
If, like us, you thrive on pushing your limits and are willing to take an audacious step into the future, then we want to hear from you!